Skilled Nursing Care
This newly developed $78 million health care facility offers 200,000 square feet of private-room skilled nursing, rehabilitation therapy, and medical office space that brings together all of Shell Point’s health care services, including a comprehensive medical center, behavioral health suite, rehabilitation center, dental offices, pharmacy, and a 180-bed skilled nursing facility with private rooms. The Larsen Health Center Nursing Center provides personalized and compassionate care including:
- Full-time, onsite staff physicians and APRNs who make daily rounds
- Short- and long-term skilled nursing staff: RNs, LPNs and CNAs
- Post-operative surgical care: orthopedic, cardiac, pulmonary, neurological and more
- Onsite pharmacy, dentistry and radiology
- Full-time spiritual services program and reflection chapel
- In-patient skilled rehabilitative services including physical, occupational and speech therapy.
- Connected Living Memory Care
- Gracious support from Auxiliary resident volunteers
Planning for an upcoming surgery?
The Rehabilitation Center in The Larsen Health Center at Shell Point offers inpatient and outpatient rehabilitative and individualized physical therapy through a team of experienced physical, occupational, and speech therapists. Specialized programs include orthopedics, stroke care, memory care, dysphagia, pain management, and low vision. A dedicated occupational therapy suite and aqua therapy pool are also available.